After a combined 20+ years working as stylists, we have come together to provide a unique Student Stylist Workshop offering a rare insight into the life of a stylist to those wishing to make the big and exciting step in taking this on as a profession, update their existing styling skills or have an interest in styling.
We want you to succeed in this dynamic and exciting industry and we want to share everything we’ve learned in our combined years of running our successful style businesses. The workshop is designed to fit in with your curriculum and is an excellent opportunity for students to experience real-time styling in industry.
Ein and Tanja have been teaching the new generation of stylists for over seven years and training style teams via our styling companies over eleven years. We are incredibly passionate about educating future stylists and helping enhance their existing skills already gained at college or university.
COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES
This workshop is aimed at colleges, universities and other training providers that would like to take their student’s learning to the next level by engaging their interests and giving them an invaluable insight into the styling industry.
Charismatic presenters Elin and Tanja love to share their experiences and journey as stylists and are available for guest speaking and lecturing.
STUDENT STYLIST WORKSHOP
Have you wondered what a personal stylist does? How they work with a client? This student stylist workshop will open up many of the real scenarios that a professional stylist will be exposed to everyday. Whether you’re studying fashion, pattern cutting, fashion marketing our workshop will help you gain invaluable insider knowledge that will help enhance your skills.
Why Style My?
- A rare opportunity to spend a whole day with the leading stylists Tanja and Elin Mai.
- Learn from stylists who have successful personal styling companies and are qualified tutors. If anyone knows how to style, they do!
- A dynamic and real way of learning how to style.
- A great opportunity in getting you a step closer to your dream profession or perfect the skills you already have.
- Dynamic, fun and flexible.
- Learn both in and out of the classroom environment.
- Introduction to personal styling
- Virtual styling, online shopping & social presence
- Blogging and social media
- Planning a styling session
- Wardrobe edit and organisation
- Body shapes and colour
- Makeovers, styleovers and style-unders
- Shopping with ‘real clients’ Male and Female
Course Length: Half or Full Day
We would love to make a time to speak with you more on how we can add further value to your training modules with industry relevant shadowing for your students.
Please contact us for further information and pricing. You can also contact us via email here.